The Alstonville Clinic is located at 61 Main St, Astonville NSW.
We provide comprehensive team-based general practice services to the community of Alstonville.
The surgery is open from 8.30 – 5.00 Mon to Friday, and from 9.00 – 11.00 Saturday morning.
Consultations should be arranged by ringing to make an appointment with any of our doctors during these hours.
We are aware that there may often be a significant delay (up to some weeks) to make a routine appointment with a particular doctor and we are working to improve our access and decrease waiting times.
Patients with a medical condition that needs to be seen today will be seen by one of our on-call doctors.
A doctor is on call 24 hours for urgent medical consultation and can always be contacted on (02) 66280505, which is the usual surgery phone number. A recorded message will let you know how to contact the doctor on call that day.
At the Alstonville Clinic, we offer the following services
- Comprehensive family practice;
- Preventativel Health Checks;
- Team Based Chronic Disease Management;
- Skin Checks and Surgery;
- Acute and Emergency Medical Care 24 hours;
- Contraceptive and Women’s Health Advice;
- Travel Medicine Service;
- Wound Management Service;
- Express Clinic for repeat prescriptions.